Learn how to use Outlook 2016 to schedule meetings in Skype for Business and send invitations to the people you want to attend the meeting.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to schedule…a Skype for Business meeting using Outlook 2016.…If you do not know Outlook well,…be sure to check out our Outlook 2016 Essential Training…course to learn more.…Also, the features that we'll see in Outlook in this movie…only work on Windows.…If you need to schedule a Skype for Business meeting…on a Macintosh, you should refer to the technique…that we saw in another movie…where we scheduled a meeting…using the Office 365 web calendar.…Before we jump into Outlook,…here in the Skype for Business application…I can go to the meetings section…and I can see a list of any meetings…that are on my calendar for today,…but there is no option here to create a new meeting.…
So one way to do that, of course,…would be to go over to Outlook.…So I already have Outlook running here,…so let's switch over.…And there are a few ways to get what you need here.…First, here in the mail view, which I can get to…by hitting this button, I'm going to go the Home ribbon,…to this button that says New Items.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.