Most meetings in Skype for Business will be scheduled in advance. Explore the process for scheduling a meeting using the calendar on the Office 365 website.
- [Instructor] There are a few different ways…to plan a meeting in Skype for Business ,…get it on your calendar, and invite other people.…In this movie, we'll do that using the calendar tool…on the Office 365 website.…This is the option that will work…for both Mac and Windows users.…If you are in the Skype for Business application,…you could go over to the meetings section,…and of course you would see a list of any meetings…that you currently have on your schedule for today,…but you do not see any option to create a new appointment.…There's nothing here in the Skype for Business application…to do that, so remember most people…sign into Skype for Business using an Office 365 account.…
Scheduling and communication are easily handled…by other Office Tools like Outlook or the Office 365 website…which is what we're going to look at.…I'm going to go into my web browser.…I already have the Office 365 website loaded.…You can get to this by going office.microsoft.com.…You can also see that I've already signed in.…This is where you might go to work with your mail,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.