Skype for Business calls and meetings can be recorded. Learn how to start and stop a recording and how to access the recorded video file.
- Once you have a call or a meeting in progress…you can record it so that you can share…that recorded video with other people later.…This is great when you have an important meeting…but not all of your team members are able to attend.…Windows users have this feature, but it's not available…in Skype for Business for Mac.…So let's start by starting a call.…My friend, Garrick, is standing by to answer a call…under the account with the name Stewart,…and you can record any type of a call or meeting,…audio, video, or even simple text conversations.…
But I think this will be used most often with video calls.…So let's call him as a video call.…So I'm going to point at this icon so these control…buttons pop up and I'll hit the Camera icon…to start a video call.…So now it's placing the call,…Garrick's getting a notification, and in a moment,…he'll answer that call, and I'll be able to see him here…in the video chat.…Hey, Garrick.…- [Garrick] Hey, Nick, how are you?…- Pretty good, thanks again for helping me out.…- No problem.…
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.