Skype allows you to record calls, which will then be stored in your account for 30 days. Discover how this allows you to record calls so that you can reference them later or share them with team members unable to attend a meeting in this video.
- Another very helpful feature inside of Skype…is the ability to record your video calls.…So let's say for instance that you have a call…that you want to reference at a later time.…Or perhaps maybe you're having a meeting with several people…and there's some team members…who are unable to attend the meeting.…Well, you can record it and then share it with them later.…So let's take a look at how we can record a call…inside of Skype.…I'm going to go ahead and place a call with Toby again.…I'll go up here and click on the camera icon…(Skype theme music)…Hello, Toby.…
- Hello.…- So here in this video, I just wanna show…how we can record a Skype call.…And one thing that's really important…anytime you're doing this is,…you're definitely going to want to tell the other person…that you are going to record the call.…So, down here, we have these icons.…We already looked at the one for sharing a screen.…Next to that, we have the ability to take a snapshot.…So if I wanted to simply take a picture of the screen,…I can click on that.…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Creating a Skype account
- Adding contacts
- Making video and audio-only calls
- Sharing your screen
- Recording calls
- Messaging with Skype
- Making calls to mobile phones and landlines
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Skype
2. Skype Calls
3. Additional Ways to Utilize Skype
4. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.