Learn how to present a PowerPoint presentation to other participants within a Skype for Business call or meeting. Learn about the special controls, specifically for PowerPoint presentations within a meeting or call.
- [Instructor] In another movie,…we saw how to share a window or your entire computer screen…in a Skype call or a meeting.…There's also a special feature for sharing…a PowerPoint presentation that works as sort of an extension…to those screen sharing tools.…This feature has options specifically built…around PowerPoint presentations,…but this is one of those features…that will not work on Macintosh.…This is Windows only.…So we can start from any type of call or meeting.…It can be a one-on-one meeting.…It can be a call with multiple people.…
It can be a video call, an audio call,…or a simple text conversation through IM.…So to keep this simple,…I'm going to do a text conversation using IM.…So I'll just double click on Stewart's name…here in my contacts…and it takes me to the text conversation…and I can send a quick message.…Stewart will get a notification that he has a new message.…He can accept that and then reply.…But regardless of what type of call or meeting you're in,…you should see these buttons down here…at the bottom of the screen…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.