Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Skype for Business Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Thanks for joining me for this look…at Skype for Business.…As we've seen, Skype for Business integrates tightly…with lots of other Office 365 tools.…So, if you're not already familiar with some of these,…you might want to check out a few of our other courses.…There are courses for Word, PowerPoint,…and Excel, of course, both on Mac and Windows.…You might also want to take a look at our Outlook 2016…training courses, again, on both Mac and Windows.…And a quick search for Office 365 or any other topic…will turn up lots of other options for training courses.…
Thanks for joining me, I hope you enjoy working…with Skype for business.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.