Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Skype for Business Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Thanks for joining me for this look…at Skype for Business.…As we've seen, Skype for Business integrates tightly…with lots of other Office 365 tools.…So, if you're not already familiar with some of these,…you might want to check out a few of our other courses.…There are courses for Word, PowerPoint,…and Excel, of course, both on Mac and Windows.…You might also want to take a look at our Outlook 2016…training courses, again, on both Mac and Windows.…And a quick search for Office 365 or any other topic…will turn up lots of other options for training courses.…
Thanks for joining me, I hope you enjoy working…with Skype for business.…
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.
Office 365: Word Essential Trainingwith David Rivers5h 44m Beginner
1. Account and Contact Management
2. Calls and Chats
3. Scheduled Meetings
4. Sharing Extra Content during a Call
5. Mobile Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.