Learn how to join a scheduled meeting or a meeting broadcast that you have been invited to.
- [Instructor] Let's look at how you can join…a meeting that you have been invited to…if you have a Skype for Business account.…If you invite somebody to a meeting…who is not a Skype for Business user,…they can join the meeting as a guest,…but we're going to talk about that in a separate movie.…Now we're starting on my computer.…I'm the person who scheduled the meeting,…but this part will look the same…for the organizer and for the other attendees.…Here in the Skype for Business application,…I can go to the Meeting screen,…and I can see a list of all of the meetings…that I have scheduled for today.…
Usually you would wait until the meeting time,…or maybe a few minutes before,…and then join the meeting,…but technically there's no problem…joining the meeting really early,…so I'm just going to do that.…All I need to do is pick the meeting that I want,…double-click on it, and that will open up…the meeting window, and it will sign me into the meeting.…Now I'm going to use the audio built in…to my computer, so I'm going to choose…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.