With Skype, you are not limited to communicating with one person at a time. In this video, learn how to use Skype to communicate and collaborate with multiple people at once.
- [Oliver] When placing a Skype call,…you're not limited to connecting with only one person.…In fact, you're able to add up to 25 people to a Skype call…at once, making it a great tool for group collaboration.…In this video, we'll take a look at how to add other people…to a Skype call.…So first, you need to make sure that you have the person…that you want to connect with as a contact.…And in between videos, I did add another friend…and coworker, Willem, who we're going to add in to a call.…So in order to this,…I'm first going to place a call with Toby.…I'll click on Toby's name, and then click on the camera icon…up at the top. (computer beeping)…Hello, Toby?…- Hi, Oliver.…
- Toby, in this call, we're going to add in Willem…to the call just to show how we can do a group call.…All right. - Great.…- In order to do this, there's an icon at the top right here…that allows you to add people to the call.…I'm going to go ahead and click on that.…And when I do this, you'll see here that we can select…from our different contacts.…
- Creating a Skype account
- Adding contacts
- Making video and audio-only calls
- Sharing your screen
- Recording calls
- Messaging with Skype
- Making calls to mobile phones and landlines
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Skype
2. Skype Calls
3. Additional Ways to Utilize Skype
4. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.