Discover the interactive features that can be added to a meeting or call. These include the whiteboard, poll, and Q&A tools. You can use these to gather data or encourage participation with the participants in your meetings.
- [Lecturer] There is a set of additional…interactive elements that you can add to a call or a meeting…in Skype for Business that I want to explore.…These elements are the Whiteboard, Polls, and Q&A.…Before we jump in, I do want to mention…that the Q&A feature is one of those things…that will not be available to all Skype for Business users.…And, I should also mention that these features only work…on the Windows application,…they do not work on the Mac.…So, like most things that we've seen in this chapter,…these will work in any type of call or meeting…with any number of people,…but some of these are most useful with large groups.…
So, just to see how it works,…I want to start on instant messaging conversation…with at least two other people.…So, I'll start by selecting one person…on my contacts list, I'll hold the Control key…on my keyboard and select another person.…With these two people selected, I'll right-click…on one of them.…I could start an audio call or a video call,…but let's just do an IM conversation,…
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.