Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using a template, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson I'll show you how to access a number of useful background…templates to help you make a more accurate drawing.…To begin, let's move our cursor to the top of the main menu, to the Help tab,…click down and select Autodesk Design Community.…Place your cursor on Downloads, move down to a lower bar, and…select Miscellaneous.…As you scroll down, you'll find SketchBook Pro background templates.…Now before you select on that and download them, you have to register to be…a user for Autodesk.…
If you're already registered user, go ahead and Sign In.…Click on the Sign In and enter your login information, and click on Submit, and now you're in.…Go ahead and click on SketchBook Pro background templates, move your cursor up,…and click on the link to open the window.…Now that the window is open, be sure that you save your file in a folder so you…know where to find it.…I've already downloaded these background templates. Let's take a look.…
We'll open SketchBook Pro, we'll click on File > Open, we'll go to Documents and…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects