Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the main menu, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson I will show you how to use the main menu bar.…The main menu bar features file access and saving options, editing and…preferences, image and canvas controls and the useful Help menu options from…Autodesk and SketchBook Pro user groups.…To begin, let's create a new sketch to help demonstrate the features of the main menu.…I am going to go ahead and take my pen and I'll hover over the Drawing tools.…Press down to make your selection and drag up.…And then the next thing I am going to do is I am going to press down on the…color wheel, and make a selection of a color.…
In this case, I am going to select the color Black.…I'll move my cursor mid page. I'll go ahead and press down and drag a line,…lower left to upper right. Again another one.…And I'll construct a small cube.…Now before we get into editing this drawing or sharing with you how it can be…edited using the main menu, what I'd like to do is talk a little bit about the…first item on the main menu bar, which is under File tab.…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects