Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the help options, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson, I will show you how to use SketchBook Pro's Help menu.…This Help menu will offer both onboard and online help for SketchBook Pro,…Autodesk products, and user communities.…To begin, move your cursor to the main-menu area and hover over the Help tab. Click on the Help.…And let's take a look at the first item, SketchBook Pro Help.…Just click on that.…Now what this is is a help resource.…If you look on the left side of your screen the contents are listed…as individual items.…
They can be found through an index for more details.…You can actually search by typing in a specific request.…I just going to move this window over so you can take a look at that.…If you find some that you like to recall very quickly or make it readily…available, you can also select and save it as your favorite.…So let's go ahead and go back to the Table of Contents.…I'm going to go ahead and click on Basics.…And then as you make a selection, it opens up in a larger window on the right.…I'm going to go ahead and select Keyboard shortcuts.…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects