- View Offline
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects
Skill Level Beginner
If you're a premium member of Lynda.com Online Training Library you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. The exercise files are in Exercise Files folder, which I've placed on the Desktop. You can store it wherever you like. There are files for most movies. They reside in the subfolders named according to the chapters. It is not necessary for you to use these files. You can use files of your own in place of them. If you are a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along with your own work. Let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.