Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member of Lynda.com Online Training Library you have access…to the exercise files used throughout this title.…The exercise files are in Exercise Files folder, which I've placed on the Desktop.…You can store it wherever you like.…There are files for most movies.…They reside in the subfolders named according to the chapters.…It is not necessary for you to use these files.…You can use files of your own in place of them.…If you are a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com you don't have access to…the exercise files, but you can follow along with your own work.…Let's get started.…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects