Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Select, Edit, and Move, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson we'll be learning to use SketchBook Pro's useful selecting,…editing, and moving tools.…Let's begin by opening the editbunny.tif file.…So move your cursor to the main menu bar under File > Open and select…editbunny1. Double-click on that and we see our friend up in the…upper left-hand corner.…Then go ahead and go to interface lagoon, select your Zoom and Rotate, …so you can bring him into thepicture.…
Now, what I'd like you to do now is to next move your cursor to the lagoon area. Go to Edit.…Now you have two selection tools remember. There's going to be your Marquee…Select and your Lasso Select.…Let's go ahead and select the Marquee Select because we don't have anything…close by to interfere with our selection, and go ahead and press down your…cursor and bring it across and bring it over the bunny.…Now, obviously you do have some options here but what we're going to do next…is we're going to go back to the Edit Icon and we're going to go down and…select Copy and while we're there, lift up, press down again on the Edit…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects