Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Thank you for joining me for Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training.…I hope you enjoyed learning the fun-to-use brushes and drawing tools in Sketchbook Pro.…Sketchbook Pro is a powerful, yet flexible application, allowing users to enjoy…drawing and painting in a natural and familiar way.…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects
Skill Level Beginner
3ds Max 2011 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 4m Beginner
Illustrator CS5 Essential Trainingwith Mordy Golding10h 37m Beginner
1. Starting Up
2. Working with Initial Sketches
3. Advanced Skills
4. Sketching Aids
5. Views and Formats
Using sketching grids2m 13s
6. Saving and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.