Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Lagoon interface, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson, I'll show you how to work in SketchBook Pro,…do a quick overview of your work environment, and preview the main menu tabs.…To begin, let's take a look at the Main menu tools and controls starting with…the interface lagoon.…As I pick my stylus, I am going to go ahead and navigate to the interface lagoon,…the semi-curved region of your display.…As you move your cursor over the icons, they will automatically preview the…particular tool icon on the interface.…And what you want to do access those tools is to press down and as you press…down, you'll see a range of devices that you can access.…
Again just press down and drag.…As you press and drag, hold down your stylus.…And you will reveal each of those tools.…Let's go down to the next one.…Let's go ahead and deselect that.…Press down on the next tool icon.…This one in particular shows your different drawing tools.…Press down on the next one and drag.…This will show different colors.…Again that's not all of the colors that are available but those are the main…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects