Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the Lagoon, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson, I will show you a more in-depth view of the user interface…lagoon and locate SketchBook Pro's tools and brushes where you want them, all of…which can be custom positioned in the user interface for easy access and use.…Customizing your user interface lagoon will streamline your workflow and productivity.…To begin, go up to the main menu bar and click on the Edit tab.…Select Preferences.…And let's go all the way to the right and click on the Lagoon tab.…Now as you can see on this upper portion of the Lagoon tab is that it actually…emulates what's going on down here on the lower left-hand corner of the screen.…
Before we get too deep into this, let's go ahead and take a small tour on how we…customize our interface lagoon.…Now as I click through these, you'll start to see all the different tools,…brushes and colors, editing tools and file options that you have.…Now as you can see I'm going to go back.…And you can see what's happening.…I didn't really talk a lot about what's going on down here but we will a little…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects