Join David Lee for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding in ellipses, part of SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In this lesson I will show you how to use SketchBook Pro's Ellipse tool.…This tool allows us to create accurate circles, ellipses, arcs and curved lines.…To begin, let's open in the phone.tif file.…So, let's move your cursor to the main menu, select File > Open and select the phone.…Let's go ahead and go to the Interface lagoon and go to Zoom and Move tool.…Let's zoom it out so we can see the picture in its entity.…Let's go and click out, and there are still a couple of more things before we start.…Let's go ahead and see if you have layers, and yes we do, we have a couple of layers.…
And what I am going to do here is am going to go ahead and click on the…Opacity control and turn those down, so that they don't get in the way of our…sketch, and go ahead and lock that down at the same time I want to go ahead…and add a new layer, so that we can have a layer totally dedicated to doing ellipses.…Let's go ahead and call the layer number 3 and we will call that the ELLIPSE LAYER.…That looks good.…
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects