SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training
In SketchBook Pro 2010 Essential Training, David Lee shows how to use SketchBook Pro's powerful tools and unique marking menu interface to make digital drawing and painting a natural experience. This course covers setting application preferences, selecting brushes, picking colors, choosing the right drawing tools for each project, and working with pen tablet and pen display devices. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Exploring the user interface lagoon
- Customizing brush settings
- Creating a texture brush
- Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
- Creating illustrations with layers
- Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
- Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
- Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
- Saving projects
- Hi, I'm David Lee, welcome to Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to use Sketchbook Pro's powerful tools and unique marking menu interface to make drawing and painting digitally a natural experience. The goal of the course is to familiarize yourself with the basic skills needed to sketch digitally, and share best practices and techniques from a design community. I'll demonstrate how to properly set application preferences, introduce the user interface lagoon, select brushes and drawing tools, and pick colors. I'll show you how to hold and use a grip pen, and work both pen tablet and pen display devices.
In addition, I'll demonstrate how to create illustrations using layers, and how to refine and save your work. Whether you're an accomplished illustrator or graphics professional, Sketchbook Pro is a powerful drawing tool that will allow you to create drawings in a digital friendly environment. So if you're ready, let's get started with Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training.
Managing Technical Teams47,890 Views
Up and Running with COBOL33,696 Views
Managing Project Integration34,380 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 03 Editing and Organizing Drawings116,449 Views
Type Project: Grunge Poster23,190 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views