Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video The watermark settings, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- So, we're in CH02-05, and we're gonna look at…watermark settings in this video.…And the watermark settings are probably,…and I might be shot down for saying this,…but they're probably more gimmick than useful.…But there are a couple of things that I think you might find…some use for, which we'll go through…in the next couple of videos.…To add a watermark, we're on this sort of…icon under the edit tab under the styles dialog box.…We click on the little plus sign and browse…for the watermarks folder in chapter two if you…have access to these files.…
Otherwise, any image will do.…We'll use this one, Watermark treeline.…Now, this is a PNG image, so it's got…a transparent background.…And then we can say open.…So you can see it places it on the screen.…Now, this will never move.…This is sitting, fixed in the background.…So we can decide then whether we want it to be…in the background or over the front of something.…So we'll set it to the back, and then you can see…that our access has appeared.…Then we go Next.…Now create mask.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.