Join Scott Onstott for an in-depth discussion in this video What we've learned, part of SketchUp: Kitchen Design.
- [Scott] In this course, you saved a project template,…customized keyboard shortcuts, imported a 2D sketch,…created a 3D massing model…of the existing kitchen from that sketch,…designed a massing model for the renovated kitchen,…controlled the visibility of objects with layers,…detailed the lower and upper cabinets,…added moldings, handles, appliances,…materials, shadows, scenes and ultimately exported…an animation of the remodeled kitchen.…
- Importing a 2D sketch
- Modeling and demolishing your current kitchen
- Creating a model of the new kitchen
- Altering walls
- Designing an island
- Adding counters and cabinets
- Inserting appliances and fixtures
- Assigning materials
- Adding lighting
- Animating a camera to visualize the kitchen
Skill Level Beginner
SketchUp 2015 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 54m Intermediate
Designing a Tiny House with SketchUpwith Scott Onstott5h 24m Intermediate
1. Modeling the Existing Kitchen
2. Designing the New Kitchen
3. Making It Look Good
Casting shadows2m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.