- View Offline
- Getting help from the Instructor
- Sizing objects with the Measurements input box
- Editing textures outside of SketchUp
- Saving customizations to textures as unique textures
- Geo-referencing with Google Earth
- Exploring the new Line tool behavior
- Exporting model attributes to reports in SketchUp Pro
Skill Level Intermediate
(lighthearted music) - [Voiceover] Hi I'm George Maestri and welcome to Google SketchUp 7 new features. Google SketchUp 7 has a number of enhancements, the most important of which is dynamic components. Now these are objects that have intelligence and you can also interact with them and we'll show you how to work with these new types of components. In addition we'll be talking a little bit about improvements in the 3D warehouse, how to download models directly from Google Earth, as well as some new texture editing features.
So lets get started with Google SketchUp 7 new features.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.