Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Using math and functions, part of SketchUp 8 Essential Training.
Now, let's go ahead and customize our couch a little bit further.…We are going to add some sizing and pricing info to the couch so that way it's a…little bit more interactive.…So, let's go into our Component Options window and see what we have.…Now we already have the name of it as well as our position in X, Y and Z. Well,…let's go ahead and change that a little bit.…So, I am going to go ahead and right- click over this and go into Dynamic…Components>Component Attributes.…And if we go in here we can see these are the attributes that we've added in and…in terms of Position, well, we don't really need that.…
We don't really want people changing the position through the Options window;…they can just move it using the Move tool.…So, that's not something that we really want to use.…But we can add in a couple of other attributes, and one is let's go ahead and…have different size couches.…So, let's take a look at a Size.…So, in terms of Size, this is scaling, so we can have scale in X, which is red,…
- Setting preferences
- Building scenes
- Pushing and pulling faces into 3D
- Creating 3D text
- Measuring and labeling models
- Creating, editing, and adjusting materials
- Projecting maps onto curved objects
- Modeling with floor plans
- Rendering a scene
- Geolocating models with Google Maps
- Modeling in Photo Match
- Hiding objects dynamically
- Creating solids
- Exporting objects for rendering
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know the Interface
2. Manipulating Objects
4. Measuring and Labeling
5. Working with Components
6. Organizing Scenes
7. Creating Textures and Materials
8. Rendering and Animating
9. Creating Terrain Using Sandbox
10. Using Photo Match and Google Earth
11. SketchUp Pro: Creating Dynamic Components
12. SketchUp Pro: Working with the Solid Tools
13. SketchUp Pro: Importing and Exporting
Exporting objects5m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.