Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of V-Ray: Control Color Bleed in SketchUp.
- [Instructor] If you are a premium member of the Lynda.com online training library, then you already have access to the exercise files that will be used throughout this training title. These files can be found in the exercise files folder which I have placed on my Desktop. You can, of course, store and access this folder from wherever you like. There are files here for most of the movies in the course and they can be found inside subfolders that have been named according to the chapters to which they relate. It isn't in any way essential that you use these particular files in order to follow along with and benefit from this course, as you can use files containing work of your own, if you would prefer.
Of course, if you are a monthly or annual subscriber to Lynda.com, then you won't have access to the exercise files, but that same option of following along using scene files of your own is very much open to you.
- How light works
- The basics of color bleed
- Controlling reflectance using color values
- Setting up geometry with color bleed in mind
- Adjusting white balance
- Placing problem colors carefully
- Adjusting saturation
- Working with the GI Multiplier control
- Saving GI map files to disk
- Mapping colors
- Using VFB channels