Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of SketchUp Rendering Using V-Ray 2.
- If you are a Premium member of the Lynda.com Online Training Library, you have access to the complete set of Exercise Files that we will be using throughout the duration of this course. These are located in the Exercise Files folder, which as you can see here, has, for convenience' sake, been placed on my Desktop. You can, of course, feel free to place this folder and its accompanying files anywhere you like. There are SketchUp Model Files for most of the movies in the course, with these residing inside sub-folders that have been named according to the chapter and video that they correspond to.
It isn't in any way essential that you make use of these files in order to follow along with and benefit from this course, as you can quite easily make use of your own scene should you want or need to. Although, you will of course need to make allowances for any possible differences in general scene setup. If you are a monthly or annual subscriber to Lynda.com, you won't have access to the Exercise Files themselves, but again, you will be able to quite happily work through this course using SketchUp Model Files of your own.
- Locating V-Ray tools and features
- Using the RT Engine
- Creating daylight with V-Ray Sun and Sky
- Using image-based lighting
- Working with irradiance mapping
- Handling perspective correction in the physical camera
- Setting up a depth of field effect
- Creating and applying V-Ray materials
- Using fixed-rate sampling
- Color mapping
- Working with V-Ray proxies
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp Pro: Tools and Techniqueswith George Maestri3h 1m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray
2. Lighting the Place Up
3. Bouncing Our Light Around
Using brute force5m 6s
4. Working with the Physical Camera
5. It's a Material World
6. The Quality Control Department
What's next?1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.