The exercise files for this Google SketchUp course are located in the Exercise files folder, which can be stored on your Desktop or anywhere you like. They will be used throughout this V-Ray for SketchUp course. This online video offers information about using the exercise files and how to use files of your own in place of them.
- View Offline
If you are a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this V-Ray for SketchUp course. The exercise files are in the Exercise Files folder, which I have placed on my Desktop. You can of course store it wherever you like. There are files for most movies. They reside in subfolders named for each of the chapters. It is not necessary for you to use these files. You can use files of your own in place of them if you like.
If you are a Monthly or Annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along using files containing your own work.
- Installing V-Ray
- Creating natural daylight with V-Ray Sun and Sky
- Bouncing light around with irradiance mapping and light caches
- Setting up a depth-of-field effect
- Creating diffuse and reflective surfaces
- Working with the Adaptive DMC engine
- Manipulating color mapping
- Adding caustic lighting and occlusion effects