- View Offline
- Solid modeling
- Creating advanced cameras
- Changing camera properties
- Working with terrains
- Working with custom attributes of Dynamic Components
- Creating dynamic materials
- Adding interactivity like motion and rotation
- Creating documents with LayOut
- Installing plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to SketchUp Pro: Tools and Techniques. In this class, we're gonna go over some advanced tools that are available to SketchUp Pro users, as well as a few tools available to all SketchUp users. We're gonna start off with some SketchUp Pro features, such as solid modeling, and we're going to take a look at Boolean operations, as well as trim and split. We're gonna take a look at SketchUp Pro's advanced camera tools, and we're going to create some advanced cameras, manipulate them, as well as change camera properties.
Then, we're gonna take a look at how to create terrains with contours, as well as creating terrains from scratch. And then we're gonna go ahead and fit a building to a terrain. Then, we're gonna go into some SketchUp Pro features. We're gonna create dynamic components, which is probably one of the most powerful features of SketchUp Pro. We're gonna create some custom attributes, and then we're also gonna create a dynamic picket fence. Next, we're gonna look at the SketchUp Pro application called LayOut, and this allows you to lay out and create documents using SketchUp models.
Then we're gonna take a look at Style Builder, which allows you to create your own styles. And finally, we're gonna wrap it up by taking a quick look at SketchUp's Extension Warehouse. So, I hope you enjoy this course, and let's go ahead and get started.