Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Getting help from the Instructor
- Sizing objects with the Measurements input box
- Editing textures outside of SketchUp
- Saving customizations to textures as unique textures
- Geo-referencing with Google Earth
- Exploring the new Line tool behavior
- Exporting model attributes to reports in SketchUp Pro
Skill Level Intermediate
(lighthearted music) - [Voiceover] Hi I'm George Maestri and welcome to Google SketchUp 7 new features. Google SketchUp 7 has a number of enhancements, the most important of which is dynamic components. Now these are objects that have intelligence and you can also interact with them and we'll show you how to work with these new types of components. In addition we'll be talking a little bit about improvements in the 3D warehouse, how to download models directly from Google Earth, as well as some new texture editing features.
So lets get started with Google SketchUp 7 new features.