SketchUp 2013 Essential Training
Start drawing, designing, and rendering your ideas with SketchUp, the inexpensive 3D modeling toolkit used for everything from architecture to game design. George Maestri covers the fundamentals of the application, the interface, and how to model objects from scratch. Plus, learn how to texture objects and create simple animations.
All of the lessons work with both SketchUp Make, the free version of the program, and SketchUp Pro.
- Creating camera views
- Shading faces and edges
- Scaling and rotating objects
- Creating circles, polygons, and arcs
- Making 3D text
- Labeling a drawing
- Working with 3D components
- Applying materials and mapping textures
- Rendering and animating your work
- [Voiceover] Hi, this is George Maestri and welcome to SketchUp 2013 Essential Training. In this course, we're gonna take a look at SketchUp and the basic SketchUp interface that you find in SketchUp Make. Now we're not gonna cover the SketchUp Pro features, we're gonna save that for another course. But in this course, we're gonna learn the basic interface of SketchUp. We're also gonna learn how to draw and manipulate objects within SketchUp. Then we're gonna move on to measuring and labeling, as well as organizing scenes.
After that, we're gonna take a look at components and also how to work with textures and materials. And then we're gonna wrap up the course with rendering and animation. So let's get started and I hope you enjoy SketchUp 2013 Essential Training.
After Effects: Light Transmission28,228 Views
Type Project: Dada Poster30,122 Views
Premiere Elements 10 Essential Training163,173 Views
Planning and Staging an Exhibition19,875 Views
Creating a Guitar Body with RhinoCAM11,901 Views
SketchUp 2015 Essential Training576,049 Views
Revit Architecture 2015 Essential Training933,775 Views
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Training825,045 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,772,051 Views