Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Scrapbooks, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So, now we're in Chapter 08-03…and we're looking at the Scrapbook here.…And we've already had a brief look at the Scrapbook…but I'm gonna dedicate an entire chapter…to the Scrapbook 'cause it's that good.…So, if you zoom in to the site plan for example,…I'll just show you what I've created.…So, I've turned on the Trees layer.…I've got a Plans view as well.…This is where I've moved these things.…And I've locked this layer by clicking on the padlock.…So, to create a new layer, just click on the plus sign…and that's gonna add a new layer.…I'll just delete that.…Right-click to rename it, as well, by the way.…
I'm just gonna delete this one.…I've got a layer called Trees which I've turned off,…and you just click on the eyeball,…and that's gonna turn that off.…Turn it back on and you can see I've added trees.…Now, I've added trees from this part of the Scrapbook.…This is under Trees (Plan).…Now, these ship with the software,…and I've used the Points one, which is sort of…appropriate to the way this looks.…You can use anything you like…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.