Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving as scrapbook page, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So CH12-04 Saving as a scrapbook page.…Now eventually this is gonna be our scrapbook page,…but before we save it, I just want…to go over the locations of the file paths,…just so your aware where you saved them.…We have covered this a couple of times,…but it doesn't harm to go through it again.…So Edit and Preferences.…When you install LayOut on a Windows machine,…this is where it saves all the pre-configured Scrapbooks.…
Okay, they are here in this folder.…This is what they look like.…These are all the ones you get for free…when you load up the software.…The other place you could save them…is on your roaming profile.…Or the place that I'm gonna save my stuff is on…the desktop where I've created my Desktop Scrapbook folder.…If you've got a Mac, then it's a bit of a different story.…There are two locations,…and obviously you can create more locations.…
It's exactly the same process, but the file…is under the LayOut and Preferences.…Then the first path is the Applications, and then SketchUp,…and then you got the LayOut.app, which you have…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.