Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Remaining 3D views, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So we're in Chapter 05-07 and this is…the remaining 3d views.…If I just right-click on this and Add, Add, and Add,…then my Scene manager disappeared for a second,…let's call it back up,…and if we go to Scene 10, 3D 2. Hit enter.…Then Scene 11, 3D 3, enter.…
And Scene 12, 3D 4.…So we've got the final 3D views.…So 3D 2, we just come to this side…and maybe scoot back a bit.…And just pick your position.…Maybe down the wall, have a view of that.…We close some of these down we can get an idea…of what we're also going to see in the background.…
Now you might want to bring the Fog…a little bit further forward.…So we can bring it forward from infinity.…Something like that, possibly and then update.…Then this one we can come to the front.…If you get into a situation like this where…you're stuck behind that wall,…I just hit this Previous view a couple of times…and it might jump to it. There you go.…
Let's start again.…So we want to position ourselves forward of that.…So we get an idea of how it's all going to look.…That'll do.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.