Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Print setup, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- So to close off this chapter,…I thought I'd give you a little heads up…on page setup and printing,…and some of the things that can be…a little bit confusing again,…especially if you're under pressure…and you're trying to struggle with everything else.…And it's even more frustrating when you…walk to the printer and a fraction…of the drawing comes out.…So your first option, under File and Page Setup,…would be to set the correct size.…And this is A1.…We'd click this drop down.…We don't get the A1 option.…So cancel out of that.…And this is what tends to happen.…
You go to Print Preview…and you get a fraction of the print.…What you would need to do is go to the Print function,…and choose something that will handle…that large format.…Now I'm not connected to any large format printers,…so I'm gonna use the Adobe PDF drivers.…And then under Preferences,…you can save this as a A1 file.…Then OK that.…Then I'll apply that,…and then I can close this down.…
So now under my Page Setup option,…I can choose the A1 size.…OK that.…And then File, Print Preview.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.