Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Paragraph text, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So, Chapter 11-02 Paragraph text.…Not a huge amount to show you with Paragraph text.…It's got a reasonable text editor,…it's not the best in the world.…But, it does a fine job of adding text to a drawing.…Different types of text you can add.…We'll look at Paragraph text in this video.…Then we've got Leader and Dimensions.…So, it'll do Linear and Angular Dimensions.…This is our Text Style tray.…You've got a Format option…and you've got a List option.…Then we've also a text on the menu,…which includes most of the things in the Text Style tray.…
And, we've got some extra ones.…You can make text bigger or smaller…by point size each time.…We've also got Superscript or Subscript options.…And, we've got the spacing: single, one and a half, double.…And then, we've got this Custom box,…which allows us to add a fixed value.…And, we can also put some spacing…before or after each of the paragraphs.…Okay, so that's not so bad.…So, in the Chapter 11-02 folder…there is a file called Text.…And, it's just some fill text…so we can show you how the text editor works.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.