Join Scott Onstott for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SketchUp: Kitchen Design.
- [Scott Onstott] If you're interested in learning more…about SketchUp, please check out my other courses…in the Lynda.com library.…I also recommend visiting my website, scottonstott.com,…for other SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and 3ds Max…books and videos that I've written or recorded.…I hope you enjoyed remodeling a kitchen in SketchUp,…and thanks for watching.…
- Importing a 2D sketch
- Modeling and demolishing your current kitchen
- Creating a model of the new kitchen
- Altering walls
- Designing an island
- Adding counters and cabinets
- Inserting appliances and fixtures
- Assigning materials
- Adding lighting
- Animating a camera to visualize the kitchen
Skill Level Beginner
SketchUp 2015 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 54m Appropriate for all
Designing a Tiny House with SketchUpwith Scott Onstott5h 24m Intermediate
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
1. Modeling the Existing Kitchen
2. Designing the New Kitchen
3. Making It Look Good
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.