Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Moving the camera, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- Okay we're in Chapter 09-06, Moving the camera,…and I want to point out a few things…that I know for a fact go wrong,…especially with the students I teach all the time.…They get very frustrated by this.…There is a couple of simple fixes and there are…a few things that you need to be aware of.…Now I've linked the floor plan, the colored ones,…the rendered ones, and the outline to this layout file.…So I've got this file which is, I just go down…to my Document Setup.…I've got the 09-05 Slices Complete, that's the outline,…and I've got 08-02, which is the House.…
I'm not continually adding different files to this,…I'm working back to these two linked files,…otherwise it would get a bit messy.…So this overlay and the underlay, as it were,…these are both set up as Scenes,…and I've got the first floor plan there,…and I've got the ground floor plan here.…Now if this says modified in front of it,…it's not gonna work, so if I change this…in any shape or form, and then I had…modified ground floor plan, it's not the same…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.