Join Brian Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Locating V-Ray tools and features in the UI: Part 2, part of SketchUp Rendering Using V-Ray 2.
- Continuing on with our examination of the…main V-Ray for SketchUp toolbar then,…the next option that we have available…is the "f" for FrameBuffer icon.…When clicked, this as the tool tip says,…opens up the V-Ray frame buffer window.…Now, unlike earlier versions of V-Ray for SketchUp,…version two will open up the V-Ray frame buffer window,…or VFB for short, whether we have already taken…a render in our current SketchUp session or not.…And, of course, if we have it will open up…with that last rendered image already loaded in.…
Next up, we have a couple of icons,…or buttons, that give us the ability to create some…unique V-Ray geometry types in the…form of the V-Ray Sphere, which gives us a perfect…geometric sphere in the scene with no faceting at all,…and the V-Ray Plane, which, very handily,…gives us an infinite or never ending ground plane,…although we do only see it as infinite at render time.…Next up, we have options for both…exporting and importing V-Ray Proxy objects.…Now if you're not sure just what a proxy object is,…
- Locating V-Ray tools and features
- Using the RT Engine
- Creating daylight with V-Ray Sun and Sky
- Using image-based lighting
- Working with irradiance mapping
- Handling perspective correction in the physical camera
- Setting up a depth of field effect
- Creating and applying V-Ray materials
- Using fixed-rate sampling
- Color mapping
- Working with V-Ray proxies
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp Pro: Tools and Techniqueswith George Maestri3h 1m Intermediate
1. Introduction to V-Ray
2. Lighting the Place Up
3. Bouncing Our Light Around
Using brute force5m 6s
4. Working with the Physical Camera
5. It's a Material World
6. The Quality Control Department
What's next?1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.