Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Label text, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So, chapter 11-03, Label text,…we're gonna look at this thing.…This is the label text,…or the leader text, depends on what you prefer.…So, if I click on this,…and click and drag then,…I'll zoom in a bit so we can see what's going on.…Then this is new to 2015.…I click once, and then I can drag out a landing,…and then click again,…and I can enter my leader.…
Okay, so that's quite a nice new addition.…Now, I will show you how you can do it…if you've got an earlier version.…It's just a question of editing the line.…The other thing that we can do with the line…if we don't like the way it's formatted,…is first of all we can change the font.…So, you wanted a different font.…Then, just select the font and the font size.…The other thing we do is format the arrow.…So, you got the stroke, which is half a point,…and the color is black.…
You could have it, so dash line.…So, any formatting options you want.…Also, the start and end arrows.…Now, I'll take the blob off.…I don't particularly like that.…And I'll change it to this one,…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.