Learn how to set up your computer so that you can follow along with the downloaded exercise files. In the video, George shows that the exercise files folder should be placed on the desktop. He then shows the contents of the exercise files folder, and how each chapter’s assets are contained in a folder.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files that accompany this course, go ahead and download those now and place the Exercise Files folder on your desktop. Now, this Exercise Files folder has all of the assets needed to complete this course. So, if you want to follow along with our Exercise Files, go ahead and download those now.
- Navigating the interface for Mac and Windows
- Configuring toolbars and tray windows
- Selecting and moving objects
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Creating 3D text
- Measuring and labeling objects
- Using organizational tools
- Working with components
- Creating and applying materials
- Animating and rendering your drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. The SketchUp Interface
2. Manipulate Objects
3. Draw in SketchUp
4. Measure and Label
5. Stay Organized
6. Work with Components
7. Materials and Textures in Windows
8. Materials and Textures on the Mac
9. Rendering and Animation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.