Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SketchUp 8 Essential Training.
Well, that's just about it for Google SketchUp 8 Essential Training.…I hope you enjoyed the course and I hope you use SketchUp to create some…really great designs.…So for lynda.com, I am George Maestri. Have a great day.…Goodbye!…
- Setting preferences
- Building scenes
- Pushing and pulling faces into 3D
- Creating 3D text
- Measuring and labeling models
- Creating, editing, and adjusting materials
- Projecting maps onto curved objects
- Modeling with floor plans
- Rendering a scene
- Geolocating models with Google Maps
- Modeling in Photo Match
- Hiding objects dynamically
- Creating solids
- Exporting objects for rendering
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know the Interface
2. Manipulating Objects
4. Measuring and Labeling
5. Working with Components
6. Organizing Scenes
7. Creating Textures and Materials
8. Rendering and Animating
9. Creating Terrain Using Sandbox
10. Using Photo Match and Google Earth
11. SketchUp Pro: Creating Dynamic Components
12. SketchUp Pro: Working with the Solid Tools
13. SketchUp Pro: Importing and Exporting
Exporting objects5m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.