Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Floor zones and tags, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So now, in chapter 10-03, and we're going to look at…adding the remaining floor zones.…And I'll show you how to add some tags.…Now, I've made the tags already.…If you have access to the files,…then you'll have access to this one.…This is in a folder called Scrapbook.…And you need to copy that to your hard drive,…or the server, or something.…And then I'll show you how to…link that file up to the Scrapbook.…We've also created a layer for the annotation.…I've got some elements already in there.…
So those are hiding at the moment,…so I'll just toggle those off.…We'll concentrate on the floor zones first.…So, using the hatch layer, you could create an extra layer…for floor zones if you preferred.…I'm sticking it onto the hatch layer.…We'll use the pencil tool.…It's slightly more flexible than the rectangle tool…when you come to adjusting shapes.…So, more about that later.…But, click on the pencil tool.…I'm zooming in.…And then use the Object Snap.…If you haven't got this icon on your tool bar,…then it's Arrange and Object Snap.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.