Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Export to image set, part of SketchUp for Architecture: Details.
- So we're now in Chapter 07-02,…and this time we're exporting to an image set,…instead of an animation, so what we really want…is one image per scene.…Now you can have more and if you were trying to reconstruct…a video in a different application,…then you might want 15 or more frames per second,…but for the purposes of this,…we only want to generate one frame per scene.…So we'll go to our view settings first,…and then down to animation, and settings.…So we'll keep enabled scene transitions,…but we'll turn this down from two to one.…
And I'll explain why in a second.…So that's scene transition set to one.…And I'll just close that down.…And then we can go file, export, animation,…and then click image set.…And this time I'll save it in the Chapter 07-02 folder.…We've got some file types to play with.…We've got pngs, tifs, bitmaps and jpegs.…And we also got an options button,…which I'll click to see what we've got.…So the resolution you can, again, crank it up to full HD,…or you can go for custom,…you can do this with video as well,…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
This installment concentrates on organizing the details in your scenes with the Outliner and Layers panels. As the course shows, well-built and organized SketchUp components allow architects to have greater flexibility at every stage of the design process.
- Creating the brick and block components
- Building walls
- Laying courses of bricks and blocks
- Trenching and backfilling
- Creating the brick halves
- Adding mortar fill and insulation to the cavity
- Creating windows with casements, sills, and jambs
- Organizing the model
- Adding materials
- Exporting the SketchUp model
- Working in LayOut
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp Pro: Tools and Techniques (2010)with George Maestri2h 25m Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
1. Building Up to the Floor Slab
2. Completing the Wall
3. Making the Window
4. Organize the Completed Model
6. Export and LayOut
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.