- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files that I've provided for this course, you'll be able to find them on the Exercise Files tab on the main course page. If you go into the Exercise Files folder, you'll find sequentially numbered SketchUp files that correspond with each video. Rather than overriding these, I recommend saving your own work in the My Files sub folder, that way, you'll be able to keep track of which files you've altered and which files come with the course. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch or with your own assets.
Let's get started.
- Roughing in building volumes
- Using multiple photos for mapping
- Matching the perspective in the photos
- Roughing in a roof slope
- Modeling and extruding roofs
- Intersecting objects
- Constructing complex roofs
- Hiding edges
- Working with materials and textures
- Using fixed and movable pins
- Accessing the SketchUp material library
- Completing texture mapping
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2017 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri3h 48m Intermediate
SketchUp 2018 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri3h 58m Beginner
SketchUp: Rendering Using Twilightwith Scott Onstott2h 29m Intermediate
1. Roughing In Building Volumes
2. Roughing In Roof Slopes
3. Constructing Complex Roof Slopes
4. Using Multiple Photos to Model
5. Working with Textures and Materials
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.