Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a template watermark with SketchUp, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- We're now in Chapter 02-07, Watermark Creation.…And, I'm gonna show you how we can create a simple…Watermark template for your SketchUp model.…The first thing we need to do is just to make sure…that the Drawing Environment is the same…as the proposed output.…So, I've got a scene so,…I will be proposing on having a series of scenes.…I just want to make sure that this…Drawing Area is the correct size.…I also want it to be on a white background,…so when I create the .png…the white background will disappear.…
And, I also want there to be a shaded mode style…so that I can see the colors.…If anything is set to hidden line…then you're not gonna be able to see any color.…So, we need a shaded color.…So, it doesn't matter what template you open up.…If you go to Window and Styles,…and then under the Default Styles,…if we can just choose something with the Shaded…and the Construction Documentation.…So, either Shaded or Construction Documentation,…or Shaded with Textures.…It doesn't really matter,…any of these three will be fine.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.