Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a template watermark with Adobe Illustrator, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- We're in chapter 02-06, and I'd like…to show you how you can quickly create…a simple overlay watermark that could…contain maybe your company logo,…or a little bit more information…on a project, this might be useful…if you want to send something that…looks a little bit more professional off to a client,…without having to go through…the process of sending it all to LayOut,…you might just want to quickly get…some feedback on something, and this…makes it look a little bit more professional…than it would if you just exported…a 2D graphic from Sketchup.…There are a couple of ways in which…you can do that, in this video,…I'm going to show you how you can set up…something in, say Adobe Illustrator,…or other vector graphics package,…and print it out to a PDF, in the next video…that follows this, I will show you…how you can create one in Sketchup if you…didn't have access to something like Adobe Illustrator.…
What you would need, however, is to get…fairly accurate information regarding the…pixel size of your view area, and that…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.