Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Annotation, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So we're now in CH08-05 Annotation.…And I've just completed this sheet…so I just want to show you what I've done.…Adding text is really simple.…You use this option for adding text.…So select that and then click.…This adds the cursor.…And then you use the Text Style.…So pick a font, I've used Impact and 20pt.…Which is seven mil height for these titles.…
Obviously gone much bigger for this one, this is 130pt.…So Glass House Lane Project,…to change the color of the text,…cause by default it comes out as black.…When you're creating the font just click on this text color,…and this brings up the colors option…and then you can use the slider…or choose whatever color you want for the font.…And then that will set the font color for you.…Also if you wanted to use the Styles,…then you could pick,…this style and paste it on to this thing.…
So that's then gonna make that font the same as this.…So I'll just use this Style picker…and paste it back onto that.…The Styles picker is really useful.…For all sorts of different things.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.