Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating scenes, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- In the final video of this chapter…we are going to look at some of the useful,…but somewhat limited animation options…that are available in the Pro Version SketchUP.…To really get into animation, and this tutorial series…isn't about that, but if you wanted to,…then things like Keyframe-Animation and Sketchy Physics…are the things you wanna get into.…All that you can do inside of the basic…and pro versions of SketchUP…are really to adjust the camera position.…
Now there is also a Advanced Camera Tools toolbar,…which you could look at.…This gives you some more scope with setting…your physical camera, but I'm just going to use…sort of the basic camera.…And I've adjusted the Depth of Field…or the Field of View on the final scene.…So you can see how that would work as well.…But once we've created a series of scenes,…and I'm in 05 Animating scenes.…I'll just run through the scenes.…We've got Scene 1, Scene 2, Scene 3 is a rotation…of the camera and Scene 4 zooms in…to the bottom of the stair,…Scene 5 will climb up the stair,…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture (2014)with Paul J. Smith4h 48m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.