Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding trees to elevations, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So, chapter 12-10,…this is the last in this chapter,…and the last in the series.…With the exception of the rounding up videos.…We're going to add some trees to these elevations.…And I do plan on completing all these drawings.…They will be available in a folder…called completed drawings.…That's if you do have access to them.…Feel free to pick your way through them.…But, for the trees,…we'll go down to the scrapbook and, My Trees.…Now, there's still a bit of ghosting going on,…even with this one.…
And even if I click Edit, and we look at the drawing.…We've got this.…Right-click, Update Model Reference.…So that makes it disappear.…I still have no idea why it's doing it.…I will try and find out and update you in the next series…all about detailing.…But, for this one, if I just close that.…Even if I save it, it makes no difference.…Doesn't update this either.…So I'll click and drag this one into this part.…
Hit escape.…And I'll click and drag this one into this bit.…And we'll zoom in on this area.…So, these are two sketchup files.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.