Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding project information, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- So we're now on chapter 07-04,…adding project information and,…as I mentioned in the previous chapter,…we've got this function that allows us…to copy content to every page because of that setting there.…What we're going to do is move this…title block and the border to this layer.…Now, we're also going to rename…this layer so right click and rename.…Then hit enter.…Zoom out a bit so we can see everything.…First, select everything first.…
Now, we'll notice that we've got content on both layers.…This is the active layer because…it's got a pencil next to it.…If you right click on one of these objects…and move to current layer, then it…all jumps over to this title box layer.…Because all of this information is shared…across all pages, any new pages…that we generate will now have all that content…so I've gone up to 13, 14, 15,…and I can rename these later on.…It's a very useful feature to copy…all that content across different layers.…
Let's zoom back into this.…Now, certain elements will also want…to be copied on every layer, so we'll put them…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Creating a template watermark
- Mixing and saving styles
- Adding and updating scenes
- Aligning and animating scenes
- Adding and animating sections
- Creating views
- Customizing layout preferences and document setup
- Working with references in LayOut
- Building a template
- Working with site plans
- Coordinating plans and elevations
- Adding text, dimensions, and title blocks
- Building a scrapbook
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2013 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri2h 16m Beginner
SketchUp for Architecture: Fundamentalswith Paul J. Smith4h 49m Intermediate
2. All About Styles
3. All About Scenes
4. All About Sections
5. Creating the Views for Layout
6. Into LayOut
7. Creating the Template
8. Site Plans
9. Floor Plans and Elevations
10. Coordinating Plans and Elevations
12. The Amazing Scrapbook
Next steps4m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.